A Midsummer Mercedes-Benz Dream
“Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.” — William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night
This statement cannot be truer for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The Fletcher Jones team wants to celebrate Temecula theater by prepping you for a summer full of Shakespeare quotes and performances at Shakespeare in the Vines, Temecula Valley’s original Shakespeare Festival.
Check out this summer’s 2018 schedule:
- Session 1: “Hamlet”: June 18-29
- Session 2: “Much Ado About Nothing”: July 23 – August 3
Of course, there is no better way to get you to a jaw-dropping performance than with the one and only Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
The Feature-Rich 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
With any new C-Class, you can expect excellent fuel economy and a high-performance powertrain. Personalize it to fit your needs by opting to include features such as:
- Panorama roof (standard on the Coupe)
- Natural Grain Black Ash wood trim
- Brushed aluminum pedals
- Heated/ventilated front seats
- Leather upholstery
- Multi-color LED ambient lighting
- Electronic trunk close
Get lost in the many luxurious amenities the C-Class interior has to offer such as its 7-inch screen and optional navigation features for the ultimate convenience. The C 300’s standard 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine powers 241 hp with 273 lb-ft of torque for optimum performance.
Additional Trims & Luxuries
Need even more power? We offer three Mercedes-AMG® models: AMG® C 43, AMG® C 63, and AMG® C 63 S Sedans. Or you can opt for green power with the C 350e Plug-In Hybrid Sedan. You can also choose from a variety of engines like the turbocharged 4-cylinder, V6, or V8. With the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, you also have the ability to opt for these additional features:
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- ECO-START®/Stop technology
- Mercedes-AMG® High Performance Braking System
- Sport-tuned suspension
From behind the wheel, each control was designed to be driver-centric, like the 7-inch display and the cascading console for optimum convenience and accessibility. Also included are standard seatbelt presenters, split-folding rear seats, and five years of mbrace® Connect!
In the words of Shakespeare’s play, The Tragedy of Julius Caesar, “There is a tide in the affairs of men; which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries.” In other words, seize an opportunity! Don’t be scared to fall in love with the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
The C-Class was designed to keep you and your beloved cargo safe with aluminum and high-strength steel and multiple airbags for the ultimate security. It also features these standard safety features for maximum protection anytime you hit the road:
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST®—uses radar to continually monitor traffic and will alert you to brake if you’re quickly approaching a slow-moving vehicle.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®—continuously monitors up to 70 parameters of driving behavior, and can automatically alert you with both visual and audible warnings if it detects signs of drowsiness on long trips.
- PRESAFE®—detects instability during certain vehicle maneuvers that suggest a collision or rollover is imminent. It’ll then tighten the front seat belts, adjust the front passenger seat, and close the windows and sunroof, all in an effort to better prepare the occupants and restraints in the moments before a collision.
As Shakespeare’s Hamlet ruminates, “To be or not to be, that is the question.” At Mercedes-Benz of Temecula, we believe it’s meant to be! Find the C-Class of your dreams, and travel to this summer’s fantastic Temecula theater performances in style. Schedule your test drive today! If you have questions about Shakespeare in the Vines, feel free to contact us online or by phone.