Expert Sprinter Service at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula
If you’re looking for a trustworthy technician in Temecula to help maintain and repair your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter or Metris Van, look no further than Mercedes-Benz of Temecula. Our Sprinter Authorized Service Center is furnished with the latest advancements in repair technology, as well as an impressive selection of OEM parts and accessories for your vehicle. Keep reading to learn more about how we can do for you, your van, and your business!
Common Sprinter Problems
With the right team of professionals in your corner, keeping your Mercedes-Benz Van in great condition is a breeze. Our Sprinter service is second to none in the Temecula area! Below, you’ll find just a handful of the repairs our Mercedes-Benz Certified Technicians are equipped to perform:
- Harmonic Balancer Replacement: The harmonic balancer’s role is to reduce torsional vibration. Physical symptoms, such as engine vibration at different RPMs or a rough-running engine, indicate damage or failure.
- Drive Shaft Checks: To prevent costly repairs down the road, our service team will gladly check your van’s drive shaft and universal joints during each service visit.
- Transmission Fluid Changes: If your vehicle begins to shudder or vibrate as though you’re crossing a rumble strip, you may need to change your transmission fluid. A Mercedes-Benz Certified Technician can help you with this.
- Fuel Line Clips: Worn or unclipped fuel lines can cause operational problems or problems starting your car. With our help, you can ensure they’re always clipped into place.
- Climate System Inspections: If your air conditioning doesn’t emit cold air, or your climate fan only functions on high speed, you may have a hole in your condenser.
We’ve Got You Covered!
Designed for repeated use, Sprinter Vans and Metris Vans require regular pick-me-ups to perform to your business’s standards. Not to mention, routine service makes it easier to catch and resolve small problems, saving you time and money. Our Mercedes-Benz Certified Technicians will perform diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs with Sprinter-specific tools and parts to keep your Mercedes-Benz Van in working order. All maintenance will be done per factory standards, enhancing the value of your Sprinter Van and prolonging its driving life.
Schedule a Service Visit Today
If you’re experiencing problems with your Sprinter or Metris Van, visit Mercedes-Benz of Temecula near Menifee and Murrieta! To book your appointment, contact us today at (951) 216-7900, or take a moment to schedule online and check out our service specials. We’re situated at 40910 Temecula Center Drive in Temecula, CA, and our doors are open Monday through Saturday!