The 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT: Interior
Whether you’re riding around in the coupe or roadster, the AMG® GT interior is one of a kind. Developed by AMG® racers, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT has not only set the bar for power and handling among sports cars; it’s also raised expectations for cabin features. Equipped with race-inspired instrumentation and savvy infotainment systems, the AMG® GT is a pure sports car that lives up to its luxury nameplate.
Comfort & Instrumentation
Above all, the new AMG® GT aims to deliver unmatched driving enjoyment. The following features are included as standard to make every moment spent behind the wheel memorable:
- AMG® Menu with RACETIMER®: This menu displays your speed, engaged gear, and a bar graph of readouts for turbo boost. RACETIMER® allows you to monitor your lap times on the track.
- AMG® DRIVE UNIT with E-SELECT: The center console is your command hub for different driving modes, such as those offered through AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT®. Other buttons allow you to change up the 3-stage ESP®, ECO-START®/Stop, KEYLESS START®, and more.
- AIRSCARF® (not available for the Coupe): The AMG® GT Roadster comes with a power soft-top, as well as AIRSCARF®. This neck-level heating system lets you comfortably cruise through Escondido at night.
- Premium Seating: For maximum comfort on and off the track, the AMG® GT interior is furnished with heated, power-adjustable AMG® performance seats with three-position memory.
The AMG® GT interior offers everything you need to say connected, informed, and entertained. Here are a few of its most appealing features:
- Freestanding Central Display: Measuring 8.4 inches, the central display serves as a hub for multimedia, navigation, feed from the rearview camera, and more. The accompanying touchpad controller lets you scroll and select with ease.
- COMAND® Navigation: This navigation system uses GPS and a hard drive to save maps and POIs, and it also lets you view 3D maps with building profiles.
- Lightweight Sound System: If you’re all about maximizing performance, the standard four-speaker sound system produces 100 watts of sound without adding a lot of extra weight.
- Optional Burmester® Surround Sound: Murrieta drivers wanting premium audio quality can opt for the 640-watt Burmester® Surround Sound System.
Tour the AMG® GT Interior Near Menifee!
There’s nothing quite like the 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT on the road today! Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula to explore the AMG® GT interior, and test out its famed performance and handling. Don’t forget to check out our latest lease specials and finance offers if you’re looking to buy!