The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Performance Parts & Capabilities
- ECO-START®/Stop system
- Shift paddles
- Front-wheel drive
- 4-wheel independent suspension
- Electromechanical power steering
And the above features don’t even scratch the surface of this five-seater’s offerings! Read on to browse the CLA 250 Coupe’s performance features, then come check it out at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula near Murrieta and Menifee!
When you think “coupe,” you think smooth, easy-going performance that packs a punch. The CLA 250 performance parts and features harmonize the relaxed and fast-paced, thanks to:
- Turbo Engine: Compared to competitors, the CLA 250 Coupe’s spicy 2.0L turbo inline-4 dominates with an output of 208 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque.
- Dual-Clutch Transmission: Inspired by the track, the 7-speed DCT dual-clutch automatic helps boost highway mpg while delivering a smooth shifting experience. The BMW 2-Series comes with a 6-speed automatic, and gets lower highway fuel economy.
- DYNAMIC SELECT®: Four driver-selectable modes—ECO, Comfort, Sport, and Individual—let you adapt to the road’s changing conditions with the push of a button.
Want a little extra control over your drive? The new CLA can oblige with a lengthy list of optional performance add-ons. Here’s two of its most impressive offerings:
- Adjustable Suspension: Choose between Comfort or Sport settings so your CLA 250 handles like a dream on San Diego roads.
- AMG® Line: This fully loaded package installs AMG® features to the interior and exterior. You’ll get everything from performance suspension, to a flat-bottom sport steering wheel, to perforated brakes with red calipers.
Experience the CLA Coupe’s Exhilarating Performance!
Of course, there’s more to be seen from the highly praised 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250! Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula, or contact us by phone at (951) 225-1145 to learn more about the feature-rich CLA 250 models. You’re also welcome to visit our dealership in person, located at 40910 Temecula Center Drive near Los Angeles and Escondido.