When is Mercedes-Benz Service A Due & What Does it Entail?
When your vehicle alerts you that it’s time for Mercedes-Benz Service A,* what exactly does that mean? And how will you know it’s time for Service A** to be performed? Your vehicle’s Flexible Service System (FSS) takes into account miles driven, time lapsed, and your unique driving style to determine when it’s time for service.
- Your vehicle’s first Service A will be needed at roughly 10,000 miles or 1 year, though your vehicle will let you know when the need for its first Service A is approaching.
- After the first Service A is performed, this interval will increase to approximately every 20,000 miles or every 2 years.
Once your vehicle alerts you that it’s time for Mercedes-Benz Service A, what kinds of services will be performed? Service A ensures that your car is operating at its best. When you visit us for Service A near Murrieta and Menifee, you can expect:
- All fluid levels to be checked and corrected to meet factory-recommended levels
- Tire pressure check with air added to meet recommended specifications
- Brake component inspection
- Maintenance counter reset
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
Schedule Service A Repairs Today!
Need Service A for your Sprinter or everyday car? Schedule an appointment online! If your vehicle’s FSS is saying it’s time for Mercedes-Benz Service A, the factory-trained technicians at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula are available Monday through Saturday for all of your service needs. We use OEM parts and fluids to ensure your vehicle will run just the way it’s intended. Be sure to ask our service experts about Service A cost and our service specials!
*Price advertised for Service A includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.
^Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.