The 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Interior
Easily one of the most flexible commercial vans, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter brings plenty of space, towing power, and convenience to the table. Step inside the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior, and it’s easy to imagine what it can do for your business, whether you need the hauling power of the Sprinter WORKER Cargo Van or the seating capacity of the Sprinter Passenger Van. Read on to learn more about the Sprinter Van interior, dimensions, and features!
Cargo & Passenger Space
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior is as versatile as you need it to be. All van styles are available in multiple configurations, so you can scale your cargo and passenger space to suit your business’s needs.
- WORKER Cargo Van—seats up to 2 passengers; maximum of 486.5 cubic feet of cargo space
- Cargo Van—seats up to 3; maximum of 530 cubic feet of cargo space
- Crew Van—seats up to 5; maximum of 367.5 cubic feet of cargo space
- Passenger Van—seats up to 12; maximum of 190.3 cubic feet of cargo space
- Cab Chassis—seats up to 3; no cargo space is initially available.
Standard & Optional Features
When you hop inside the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, you’ll find everything you need to make your workday safer and more convenient. Here are just a handful of premium features available for the Sprinter:
- Connectivity: Inside the cockpit, you’ll find a color display, which acts as your link to Bluetooth®*, MP3 capability, and optional navigation.
- Rearview Camera: With the rearview camera, snagging parking spaces around Murrieta and Escondido is much less of a hassle.
- Optional ATTENTION ASSIST®: This optional safety feature monitors your driving behaviors and signals you when it detects drowsiness or it’s time for you to rest.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Interior!
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van interior offers the space and utility Menifee and San Diego businesses demand. Be sure to ask about the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior accessories offered. Also, compare it to the Dodge ProMaster and Ford Transit Connect, then schedule your test drive online! Mercedes-Benz of Temecula is standing by to help you choose the right Sprinter Van and secure a practical financing solution!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.