Healthy New Year Recipe
Happy New Year! We certainly hope you all are making moves to fulfilling those resolutions you promised you’d stick to this time around. A popular resolution that creates quite the buzz every year is achieving health and fitness goals, however, sometimes life gets in the way and these goals tend to fall through. Therefore, this week on our blog we want to help keep those old habits away by sharing a health conscious recipe made by ingredients picked up at local shop, Organic Roots. If you’re constantly on the go or in the mood for a quick and healthy meal, give this high protein, low carb wrap a try! Take charge of your health this year and stop by Organic Roots for their wide selection of 100% organic produce, gluten-free, vegetarian, raw, paleo products and more. See below for all recipe details/prices and don’t forget to hurry in as these specials only last until January 13th, enjoy!
1. Basil Turkey Meatballs-these are available for $5.99 a lb.
2. Organic Collard Greens-available for $1.39 a bunch
3. Organicville Dijon Mustard-$3.75 12 oz. bottle
4. Organic Hass Avocados-2/$3
1. In a large skillet, cook your meatballs over medium to high heat until golden brown on all sides
2. Lightly spread Organicville Dijon Mustard across a collard green leaf
3. Take the cooked meatballs and spread them across the leaf
4. Alongside the meatballs, place a few slices of avocados
5. Roll the leaf into a wrap as you would a taco and you’re done!