What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service A* is required for all Mercedes-Benz vehicles and helps to keep your vehicle in top condition. While all Mercedes-Benz models need the same maintenance, the Mercedes-Benz Service A cost differs for each vehicle. At Mercedes-Benz of Temecula, the price of Mercedes-Benz Service A starts at $249.95, although Murrieta drivers should be aware that this cost may vary depending on the model being serviced and the parts needed. If you want an exact cost, an expert from our service center can give you a more specific quote based on the model you drive.
What is Mercedes-Benz Service A?
- Synthetic motor oil replacement^
- Oil filter replacement^
- Fluid level checks and corrections that depend on factory-recommended service intervals for the vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Maintenance counter reset
Save on Service A Maintenance and Repairs
- Choose Professional Service: Our service team is composed of highly-trained, certified technicians who know your Mercedes-Benz inside and out. Repairs and maintenance done by expert hands will keep your vehicle in top condition for as long as it’s on the road.
- Use Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts: Using genuine OEM parts, as opposed to aftermarket parts, will keep your vehicle running efficiently. Our parts department only uses genuine parts for Service A repairs, keeping the health of your Mercedes-Benz model in mind.
- Use Service & Parts Specials: Our dealership offers a wide selection of parts and service specials, so Bay Area drivers can save on their next Service A appointment.
Learn More about Mercedes-Benz Service A at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula!
Contact us to learn more about Mercedes-Benz Service A cost and to get more information about Service A repairs and maintenance, as well as Service B pricing info when the time comes. Is your vehicle due for maintenance? Schedule an appointment with our service department online today!
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.