What Does Mercedes-Benz Service B Cost?
Although Service B* is a requirement for all Mercedes-Benz cars, the cost is not necessarily the same from one model to the next. When your Mercedes-Benz is due for Service B**, you can expect to pay anywhere between $500 and $660, depending on the model. Our service center can provide you with a more exact service quote. True, Mercedes-Benz Service B costs differ, but the repairs performed are usually the same:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Fluid level checks and adjustments based on suggested service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Cabin filter change
- Brake inspection
- Brake fluid exchange
- Tire (including spare) pressure adjustments and, if needed, tire pressure monitoring system reset
- Meeting the requirements for your vehicle’s year/model, which are listed on the service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the United States
- Maintenance counter reset
Ways to Save on Repairs & Maintenance
- Choose Professionals: Your Mercedes-Benz is a complex machine, and who better to repair and maintain it than Mercedes-Benz Certified Technicians? Our service team is trained to catch and repair small problems before they worsen.
- Use Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts: Keeping your Mercedes-Benz vehicle in good health starts with the use of genuine parts. We use nothing but genuine parts during Service B repairs, and our parts department offers a wide inventory to Murrieta and Menifee drivers.
- Claim Service & Parts Specials: We offer a variety of ways for our customers to save on parts and service, including parts specials, service specials, and a Savings Card with a membership.
Receive Fairly Priced Service B Repairs in Temecula!
For more information on Mercedes-Benz Service B cost and repairs, contact our service center directly. If your vehicle is due for Service B, schedule service near Escondido and San Diego. Our technicians are available Monday through Saturday!
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.