2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe Reviews Are Thrilling Southern California Drivers
Critics are calling the 2018 Mercedes E 400 Coupe an innovative knockout, sporting a refined interior, robust engine, and the upscale features drivers expect from a luxury vehicle of this caliber. Explore the overwhelmingly positive reviews for the E 400, and then visit Mercedes-Benz of Temecula to experience this dynamic sports coupe for yourself.
Critics Adore the 2018 E 400
The E 400 luxury coupe wins praise from industry experts for its attention to detail, advanced technology, and sumptuous luxury features:
- Car and Driver: “An artful balance of visual strength and lightness that only a windswept two-door like this could pull off.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2018 E-Class packs impressive technology and safety features, impeccable build quality, stately driving manners and the prestige that comes with a Mercedes-Benz badge.”
- Edmunds.com: “Whether you value comfort, performance or technology in your midsize luxury sedan, coupe, convertible or wagon, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class should be right at the top of your list.”
- CNET: “The E 400 Coupe is a very stylish and comfortable ride, with advanced technologies that contribute greatly to the experience.”
Specs and Features
Critics aren’t just being kind when delivering such flattering reviews. The E 400 Coupe earns every one with dynamic features, including:
- Performance: The E 400 Coupe is powered by an all-new 3.0L bitrubo V6 engine mated to all-new 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters, and is supported by a lowered 4-wheel multilink suspension with selective damping. This combination delivers a staggering 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque.
- Creature Comforts: Drivers have access to power-adjustable seats with memory and dual-zone climate control, allowing them to create the ideal driving environment. For additional comfort, drivers can add front-seat ventilation and heating, Nappa® leather upholstery, in-seat massage, heated armrests, and more.
- Advanced Safety: Innovative features like ATTENTION ASSIST®, Industry-Leading Car-to-X Communication, adaptive braking technology, Electronic Stability Program, and rain-sensing windshield wipers provide drivers with the advanced features they need to stay safe and secure on today’s busy roadways.
See Why the 2018 E 400 Coupe Reviews Have Drivers Talking
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe reviews aren’t just exciting to us at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula; they have Murrieta, Menifee, Escondido, San Diego and Los Angeles drivers on pins and needles. Learn why when you schedule your private test-drive with the E 400 Coupe. Contact us online, by phone at (951) 225-1145, or visit our showroom at 40910 Temecula Center Drive in Temecula!