Come Work for Mercedes-Benz of Temecula!
Mercedes-Benz of Temecula is looking for the best of the best to join the fastest-growing Mercedes-Benz Dealer in the Inland Empire.
We are currently seeking energetic, self-motivated team members to join our growing team. We understand that our Success and Guest Experience is determined through the culture that we cultivate in our team members. This is why we offer a rigorous training program and opportunities in Sales, Service, Business Development, Finance, and Management.
The administrative department at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula paves the way for future development. They oversee all employee and business relations including: payroll, budgeting, planning and organizing to keep the company running smoothly. If you’re tech savvy, thrive on numbers, and have excellent communication skills, apply for a position in our Administrative department.
- Business Office: The Business Office File Clerk provides clerical support to the Business Office in the everyday operations and functions.
- HR Team: Provides payroll, human resources, and benefits support to the Human Resources/Payroll Department
- Sales / Service Admin: Positions ranging from drivers, shuttle drivers, detailers, porters, and data entry. Please enquire below.
- Cashier: Receives and keeps track of payment from customers and employees for goods or services. S/he is sometimes the customer’s last contact with the dealership; therefore, must represent the dealership in a friendly, professional manner.
The Mercedes-Benz of Temecula Business Development Center (BDC) continually strives to provide an excellent work environment. At the BDC, we focus on selling the Mercedes-Benz of Temecula experience through direct client contact to drive traffic for the sales team. We know how important it is to feel secure. As part of the BDC team, you will receive generous benefits and compensation, as well as the ability for advancement.
- BDC Management: The Business Development Manager (‘BDM’) is responsible for supporting the Dealer’s general business operations in centralized BDC initiative to support the Client Loyalty needs of participating Dealers; organizing and conducting weekly and monthly meetings with the Sales Management Group; making recommendations and highlighting areas of concern and or opportunity for Sales traffic for participating Dealers; collaborating with store-level mangers for support in achieving their goals and setting priorities in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment; creating, analyzing, and maintaining a variety of reports necessary for achieving the objectives of the position while leading a team. The BDM must have outstanding communication and coaching skills, a positive attitude, and an excellent work ethic in addition to leadership and organization expertise.
- Business Development Representatives: The Business Development Representative (BDR) acts as the essential communications link between the client and the dealership for inbound customer communications during all stages of the sales solicitation process. The BDR is responsible for increasing the amount of vehicle unit sales in an assigned dealership by targeting actual and prospective clients. Possession of a vehicle sales license is required.
- Marketing: The Marketing and Digital Coordinator focuses on actively driving traffic through Marketing and Digital Initiatives to meet the business objectives of participating dealers in an organized and efficient manner. The Marketing and Digital Coordinator is responsible for creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing online marketing/digital campaigns while ensuring all duties are performed with the highest level of professionalism and proficiency.
- Guest Relations Representative: Guest Relations Representatives focus on increasing client satisfaction through direct client contact. GRR make outbound phone calls to current clients to gain valuable feedback and ensure that all guests are completely satisfied with the quality of our products and services.
- First Impressionist: The Receptionist also referred to as the “First Impressionist,” is often the client’s first point of contact within the facility. S/he focuses on answering and directing high volume inbound calls and tends to showroom guests with the highest level of professionalism and courtesy
We want all our guests at Mercedes-Benz of Temecula to experience exceptional service. That is why the Mercedes-Benz of Temecula sales team consists of dynamic individuals with great interpersonal communication skills. Consider applying for a position in our sales department where you will have the ability to thrive in a competitive sales environment and receive great benefits and incentives.
- Sales Management: The Sales Manager is in charge of meeting new and used vehicle sales quotas and gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. These objectives are accomplished through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the New-Vehicles Sales Department.
- Finance Manager: The F&I Manager is responsible for increasing dealership profitability by selling finance and insurance products and completing all legal finance and lease paperwork.
- Delivery / Product Specialist: The Delivery / Product Specialist focuses on assisting salespeople in delivering vehicles in an informative and accommodating fashion. Delivery / Product Specialists must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and Holidays as needed.
- Sales Support: The Sales Assistant assists the senior salesperson in presenting the product, aiding in the sales process, and delivering an informative and accommodating experience. The assistant must be a friendly, enthusiastic, articulate individual that maintains a positive attitude.
- Sales Consultant: Sales Consultants are directly responsible for selling new and used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
Are you a problem-solver and have an eye for detail? If so, apply for one of the many career opportunities in the Mercedes-Benz of Temecula service department. Our team focuses on performing vehicle repairs and maintenance work in accordance to, not only dealership and factory standards, but also to our guests’ needs and expectations.
- Service Management: The Service Manager is in charge of monitoring and improving client satisfaction and operating the center at maximum production, controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relationships, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives, and maintaining service records.
- Service Advisor: The Service Advisor addresses and isolates problems and concerns regarding the customer’s vehicle while providing exceptional customer service.
- Shop Foreman: The Shop Foreman provides direct on the job assistance to technicians, coordinating and conducting training, inspecting jobs for proper completion and creating an environment that promotes high productivity through motivational leadership and administration.
- Parts Advisor: The Parts Advisor sells over the counter parts to customers in the shop, and through the phone.
- Technician: Technicians are responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealership and factory standards. They also oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to them.
- Technician Trainee: Technician Trainees focus on performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned by the Trainer or Group Leader in accordance with dealership and factory standards